Sanislim Macerator Pump
Have you ever wanted to install a toilet, washbasin or shower but not had the right plumbing in the right room to manage it? With the Sanislimthis is a problem of the past! They’re designed to take waste all the waste from a small bathroom and pump this to the sewage network.
The beauty of this particular appliance is that it’s only 145mm deep making it ideal for installation behind a toilet. It also features inlets on either side of the unit so that a shower or a washbasin can also be fitted without any issues.
The Sanislim is ideal for installation in a basement or loft conversion, or in any home improvement situation where large bore pipework isn’t practical.
The unit pumps waste away through 22mm small-bore pipework, this can be up to 4 metres vertically or up to 40 metres horizontally (or a lesser combination of both).
Saniflo cover this appliances with an incredible 2 Year guarantee.
- Designed for use with a toilet, shower, basin & bidet.
- Suitable for domestic applications.
Features and Benefits:
- Small bore macerator pump.
- Deals with all waste associated with a small bathroom.
- Brilliant 2 Year manufacturer’s guarantee.
- This is not supplied with a toilet.
- Average temperature: 35°C
- Discharge Pipe Diameter: 22 / 32mm
- Compatible with WC, showers, wash basin and bidet.
- Electrical Supply (V/Hz): 220-240 / 50
- Iso: EN 12050-3
- Min. Gravity Fall on Horizontal Run: 3m
- Motor Speed: 2800rpm
- Wattage: 400
- Only 145mm depth required behind the WC. Clearance of 320mm is required from floor level to the underside of a close coupled suite to accomodate the discharge elbow
- Vertical Discharge: 2.5m
- Horizontal Discharge: 40m
- Height: 447mm
- Width: 131mm
- Depth: 270mm
Do not dispose of the following through the unit:
Aggressive chemicals such as solvents, acids, paint strippers etc.
Use a non-foaming brand disinfectant or deodorant to help clean the items and Saniflo unit.
Avoid block cleansers affixed to the WC pan.